- Utilizing SlantRange's new 3P field sensor your field imagery data is easier to collect than ever before. Setup, flight, and data analysis for a 160-acre field can be completed in as little as 30 minutes!
- Multiple map layers for different levels of analysis:
- Plant Population: Advanced algorithms detect each individual plant providing a true stand count
- Weed Density: Detects early season weeds by distinguishing between a true row crop and invasive species.
- Full Season Health Survey's
- Plant Stress: Uses multiple spectral bands across the near infrared and visible to crop stress (nutrient deficiencies, pest impacts, dehydration areas).
- Vegetation Fraction: Layer used to determine "canopy closure" across the entire field.
- Yield Potential: Utilizes multiple layers of imagery to give the grower a high-resolution map for future yield potential. Use this to determine high and low spots in fields for product trials.
- NDVI: Traditional maps for help in determining problematic areas in the field.